Become a Violin Tutor in Brisbane
My violin teacher, John is superb and very talented. He is very patient with his students and he cares. He specializes in violin lessons and tailors them to suit the needs of the students, which I actually consider incredible!!! You won’t regret taking lessons. I assure you =)
We are a network of Uni Students looking for violin tutor work….
We offer you 1 on 1 home private lessons for students of all ages & levels in the convenience of your own home
If you are looking for an eager, professional & reliable violin tutor to come to your home – one of us will be available, & will be able to provide you a very reasonable violin tutoring rate.
What People Are Saying
Become a Violin Tutor in Brisbane
Is it possible to learn playing the violin on your own?
Almost everything is now available in the internet –even English tutorial videos of violin lessons. If you want to learn how to play violin for fun y all means, you can watch those videos available online or read books teaching music lessons.
But if you want to eventually play Beethoven, I am telling –you need a good violin teacher. For one, without a history in music (or violin specifically), it’s going to be extremely difficult. To understand concepts needed to create foundation skills for playing any kind of music instrument is not an easy job. Before you even start playing your violin, student like you would need to tune it.
Without a basic comprehension of chords, pitch, and intervals, you would realize you would need some help. You get to to find that even getting your violin ready for a rehearse is much harder than it looks. Sorry to say but you would waste a good amount of money just by shattering strings from over-tuning. Yes, you can buy tuners, but it’s going to be a lot of work.
This has been our motivation for meticulously choosing the best music teacher for our students –high school and in any level. School of music Brisbane has dedicated a good amount of time to ensure we are not just choosing violin teacher based on their skills but also their heart towards music education. Student does not pay for your music teaching experience or degree, but for outcome.
Are you thinking to become a violin teacher? We got a job for you! Become a Violin Tutor in Brisbane
Violin Tutor Music School is the place to be! Our company have been in music teaching industry for good number of years. Let us help you land your most awaited job and start to work with a very supportive and amazing team. We are committed to attracting and keeping the best possible English Private Music Teachers from around Australia to join our family.
Full time violin teacher would get the chance to be teaching various instruments. If they could, they would also teach the piano, drums, guitars, and other music lessons. They will all be conducted in a pleasant working ambiance or environment in the house of the students or at several other school locations connected with Music Lessons Australia.
Our commitment is to have a diversified community of good teacher/ tutor and students who complement one other and work towards a common goal of becoming a private music teaching center of excellence. The business take delight in being a respected institute whose reputation will be helpful to every teachers who wishes to join us for 10 years or beyond or has been part of our team.
Experience it yourself, become a violin tutor in a flexible and independent working surroundings. Read on and find out more!
This is where you’ll find great pay rates for violin teacher jobs
- Salary for violin teachers differ only by lesson duration may it be for starter, high school, and any level.
- Best things about this is that, we put a huge amount of effort to check the pay rates that other Australian violin businesses offer to their private teacher. Goal of the company is to get the violin job rate bar be lifted, and pay our tutors a fair rate in consideration of Australian market averages.
- Tutor is paid with a simple flat rate per home visited. Teachers have full control on the extension of their travel radius ensuring that the music theory lessons will still be worth their time based on the travel time.
Build your own violin teaching hours and perform to your own schedule
- Questions like what days and time ranges (or per hour) you like to keep open for your potential incoming student will be asked once you become a violin teacher of our growing family.
- Mainly, you can update your availability with us every semester, so if your situation changes you can work with your commitments to people you need to teach.
- New students are reserved for a school term (10 week term), so as your violin teaching role advances you will have the chance to accept new student offers normally within your local place. Generally, the objective is to help you with the proximity of your travel to teach your student.
- Need not to worry as you are protected from last-minute cancellation. Work policies balance workability for our students with the utmost respect to the busy schedule of our violin teacher. Know that we’ll make sure you are fully paid for any last-minute cancellations.
- For any level of student lessons that cancel with more than 24 hours’ notification, you will be requested to compensate the missed lesson time, in a way that’s suitable for you, be it by holding off to a different time in the same week or placing it onto one or more future lessons.
- Systemized lesson policies and billing system are made so our people or students can keep a weekly schedule. Very rarely does a student call off or reschedule violin piano lessons you are to teach within the 10 week semester. If they reach the degree of recurring cancellations, we can speak to the student or suspend their lessons (regardless of their level) to make room for another student to teach who may be more consistent.
Want to teach the following? Get in touch with US TODAY .